1-337-466-0895 1755 E. Maple Rd, Eunice LA 705353
To Unlock Your Radio, go to Here Unlock Information / Home / Shipping Unit to Us
Corvette '97-01 Car Radio Removal ('84-89) Below Page
Click here for 90 to 92 / Click here for 93 to 96
|1) Pry out on the
ride control switch and disconnect the wiring.
2) Unsnap the switch trim and remove (2) 10mm hex-head bolts exposed.
3) Open the center console door, remove (4) screws from the inner hinge and remove the door.
4) Open the ashtray and remove (1) screw exposed.
5) Remove the ashtray and (1) screw exposed.
6) Unclip the small grille to the left of the ignition switch and remove (1) screw exposed.
7) Unclip the base of the radio trim bezel and remove.
Corvette '90-96 Car Radio Removal
1) Remove negative battery
#1-Console trim panel
|1) Remove two screws (#3) from center AC vent and
remove pull the AC vent out.
|1) Remove accessory trim plate, disconnect all
wires in back of the radio head unit.
|1) Remove bolts (#3) securing car stereo to dash, pull
forward and remove all connectors.
#1-Car stereo receiver harness
Corvette '84-89 Car Radio Removal
|1) Remove screws from panel across the
digital dash and car stereo trim panel. There is a screw hidden behind the edge of the
digital dash trim panel.
2) Move the gear shifter to the lowest position.
3) Pull the right edge of the bezel forward, unhook the left side and remove, Unscrew both side mounts on the side of the radio, pull the radio out about 8" then unplug the power and antenna and all back plugs from the radio, then remove the radio.
This Web page created By www.corvetteradios.com